We launched our first ever crowdfunding campaign earlier this month on Indiegogo and have 55 lovely souls who have graciously backed our campaign. We have a long way to go but are hopeful that we can and will make tremendous strides to reach our goal. The Fulaba x Indiegogo campaign marks phase III of our relaunch and is a pivotal moment for us in making the declaration to celebrate the elegance & culture of African women and women around the globe.
Reaching our goal will allow us to…
- Grow and development our team
- Build our production capacity
- Create new product designs and samples
- Produce our initial run of the Women of the African Diaspora photo book
- Donate a larger sum to benefit youth education in Guinea
There is a rich African jewelry tradition that we want to share by expanding our collection so please visit our Fulaba x Indiegogo campaign page to learn more and contribute!